Monday, March 19, 2007

Treonauts

Recently in class we discussed the topic of Treonauts, and how they have more googlejuice than Treo itself . Now, while Treonauts may not be the topic to focus on, I was interested. I do not personally own a Treo cell phone, but at my former job working at Red Bull, we were required to carry a Treo 600 (I begged for a 650) on us at all times while working. I worked for the company for a long time (especially by Red Bull standards) and got very familiar with the Treo phone. So, I decided to do a little research on Treonauts.
Treonauts have a website as well as a blog . The website itself seems very focused on the blog they produce, but they also have phone comparisons, forums, accessories, search, FAQs, as well as other topics. The blog is updated regularly, but seems to take a large portion of it's space to advertise accessory sales and similar topics for Treo users. It clearly is not made for "outsiders" and is intended for current Treo users. While interesting, it doesn't exactly benefit me with not having a phone currently.

No comments: