Friday, February 16, 2007

Okay, well I didn't really make a first post. But my second post will be my first then, and it will all work out in the end. Okay, well, I am Lauren, a junior at UD with a double major in Marketing and Operations Management. I'm lucky that I will be getting out of here on time, maybe even early, since I switched from education to business and have lots of "wasted" credits. Anyway, I'm from the good old jersey shore, and most of the time am extremely happy to call that home. I spend almost every day at the beach in the summer and that makes this weather that we're having even harder on me. Anyway, this is my beach, and my elephant

Also, I am using Mac's safari and there isn't a button for posting hyerlinks. Hopefully someone can help me out with this..

No comments: