Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wikipedia- first edit

Today I edited my first wikipedia article. Though very easy, I didn't get to do what I had initially wanted to do- add a picture- I couldn't figure out how. Hopefully someone can help me with that. However, I was able to edit and add something else. Although I do not work for the company anymore, I spent from Sept 05-Sept 06 working for Red Bull North America as a MET. This means that I was a part of the company's mobile energy team...we drove that red bull truck, you probably saw us around campus. Anyway, I was a little upset over the fact that our bosses repeatedly told us how important we were to the company (word of mouth advertising and ambush marketing among other methods)..yet there was only a sentence on the wikipedia article about it. So I added what METs do as a job, because I think it is an interesting and important aspect of the company. The article can be found here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today I edited my first wikipedia article. Though very easy

...........
kumari

This will help you to find a best friend

http://www.findbestfriend.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello..........


...
kuma


Wow, check out this site called www.fluc.com. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic