Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Last Friday, we had the honor of having Lou Honick, CEO of hostmysite.com come and talk to our class. After hearing his speech about his company, I decided to check out his website. And I know that he said that he's not crazy about the appearance and marketing technique of the site, but I kind of like it! The grass has a nice, springtime feel to it (which is great this time of year).
After navigating the site for a bit, it is clear to see that their site stands above their competition. It is very easy to understand (especially for someone like me who knows next to nothing about web hosting) and seems extremely easy to establish your own website.

If these guys can become this successful from their website, it gives hope to someone like me, who hopes to one day become a successful entrepreneur!

No comments: