Monday, May 14, 2007

The end of the road..

Throughout the semester, I have been editing four Wikipedia edits of my choice. The links are to the left of this post where you can easily find them. This post, as well as the following three posts, will be summarizing what I have experienced and noticed when editing my articles.

NUMBER ONE: LONGPORT, NEW JERSEY
The article can be also found by clicking here

edit one
edit two
edit three

The first edit that I did was to explain other high schools that students go to. That addition was instantly (by instantly, I mean a day or two later) removed. That annoyed me, because there was a wikipedia article for the high school that I added! So then I added it back in. And no one has removed it yet. Also, I added what Longport borders because several towns share one island (Atlantic City being one of them). I am not really surprised that there has not been much changed to this article because there isn't much to say about Longport. It is a small beach town, known for rich families and retirees who have beach houses. But the beach is peaceful and there are rarely beach taggers and I love it.

No comments: