Thursday, May 17, 2007

NUMBER THREE: IRON AND WINE

My final wikipedia edit throughout this semester was on the Iron and Wine article.
My edits that were posted to my blog can be found here:
edit one
edit two
edit three

This article was very extensive and written relatively well before I started working on it. The first time I edited this article I added a few very random concert dates that Sam Bean played. I thought it was an interesting fact because he only played two random concerts, when people were anticipating a full tour. Apparently, someone else didn't think this fact was interesting, because they removed my addition about a day later. That person even added that it was "trivial and quickly outdated". Well I thought that was rude and took offense to that, even though it was stupid and I shouldn't have. So after that I just edited some grammar edits (apparently the pretenious people that edited this article didn't take English classes). I then made a minor edit about the band's classification as a "folk rock" band, which I thought was more relevant. This edit has not been removed yet. Overall, I did not feel that there was much to add to this already detailed article.

No comments: