Monday, May 14, 2007

NUMBER THREE: RED BULL
article
edit one
edit two
edit three

Whether or not I would like to admit it, I know a lot about Red Bull. I worked for the company for over a year, and every little fact and figure was drilled into my head over and over again. So I felt that even though the article was extensive, I had a lot of information I could add. I first added what Red Bull METS (mobile energy team) does as a promotions team. Next, I added a photo, but that photo was removed, even though it was my own and should have been fine. I decided not to re-add it, since if it had been taken off once, it would be taken off again (or so I thought). Next I also added the difference between Red Bull and Red Bull Sugar Free, which may seem obvious but is actually very important. The article has been edited at least 30 times since I last edited it, maybe a week ago. I doubt that I will continue to edit this article, because I don't care much for Red Bull anymore.

No comments: